Ten Outstanding Young Persons
Highlighting the accomplishments of these young active citizens in a variety of fields inspires us to be better and realize our full potential as active citizens.
From entrepreneur experts to humanitarian heroes we look for the outstanding young leaders who are making a true difference and inspiring others across the country.
View More Projects
JCI TOYP serves to formally recognise young people who excel in their chosen fields and create positive change. By recognising these young people, JCI raises the status of socially responsible leaders in this world. The honorees motivate their peers to seek excellence and serve others. Their stories of discovery, determination and ingenuity inspire young people to be better leaders and create better societies.
- Business, economic, and/or entrepreneurial accomplishment
- Political, legal, and/or governmental affairs
- Academic leadership and/or accomplishment
- Cultural achievement
- Moral and/or environmental leadership
- Contribution to children, world peace, and/or human rights
- Humanitarian and/or voluntary leadership
- Scientific and/or technological development
- Personal improvement and/or accomplishment
- Medical innovation
We hope this year we can get another one of our young leaders to India to represent us at the JCI World Congress in Goa.
Young men and women from around Ireland will be nominated in one of ten categories. Local award ceremonies will be held in March and April and the winners will go forward to the National final which will take place on 12th May in Mayo.