JCI Galway Personal Branding Training by Emma Boylan
Brand You ; Discover what makes you unique provocative and amazing
Training Details: -
Date: September 27th, 2019 (Friday)
Time: 6:30pm - 9pm
Venue: Lecture Room AC201, Concourse (Arts/Science Building), NUIG
Fee: FREE training. All are welcome
When you understand what makes you unique and amazing and start telling that story to the world, you start to stand out and you stop looking and sounding like everyone else. This training will help you discover what makes you unique provocative and amazing, and to find a way to harness that so you can have the personal brand you were born to have.
Some of the topics we will discuss: -
- What is your brand, what do you want it to be
- What do you stand for, that makes you stand out
- How to grab attention with your personal brand
- How to build your brand
- Content that speaks to your audience
- Thinking Outside the Box
Who is this training for?
- Business owners
- Employee's who want to stand out and progress in their career
- Those trying to build a personal brand
- Those who want to understand how to use their brand to get more clients, stand out and make money from their online presence.
About Emma Boylan & Outside the Box
Emma helps personal brands and business owners, who struggle with marketing, fill their business with ideal clients and find a faster path to way more money by Standing out and NOT sounding the same as every one else, so they have massive breakthroughs in their profit and attract their ideal clients again and again.
Emma left her 9 to 5 job Six years ago to fulfill her dream of starting her own business; when she saw that most marketing was all the same and that businesses were really struggling to attract the right clients and have a message that made them different. Using her passion for creative content and background in psychology, Emma has helped 100’s of businesses get crystal clear on their message, so they stand out get noticed and fill their businesses with clients in record time!